We’re looking for talented React Native engineers to partner with amazing product companies to work as part of a team on React Native apps for iOS and Android. We regularly partner with Y Combinator funded product companies that place a high value on engineering. Strong communication and documentation skills are needed as this is a fast paced engineering environment. At least 3 months of React Native experience is required and full stack experience with Rails or Node.js is a plus (Apollo Client/GraphQL experience a huge plus). While we prefer candidates that have experience in native Android (Java) or iOS (Objective C), it isn’t required.
We are a hiring platform for React and React native engineers. We have multiple clients that are looking for remote React and React Native contractors to start quickly. In addition, we have clients that are looking to hire React and React Native engineers full time onsite. If you are interested in a FT onsite role please let us know in your application!
For Remote Contractors
Contract lengths vary depending on the project, but range from 1 to 3 months (some last as long as 6 months). We also have contract to hire roles available, where after a short contract the company hires you full time remotely. The majority of our clients are in the San Francisco area so the closer to that timezone the better.
For Full Time Roles Onsite in San Francisco
You must be living in San Francisco or be willing to relocate. Please provide your requested annual salary range in the application.
- Fluent with both verbal and written English
- Willingness to complete a 6-8 hour code challenge
- 30-40 hours per week of availability
- Mid-Senior or Senior level Position (3+ years of professional experience)
- 3+ months of React Native experience (with a production app)
Nice to have's:
- Full stack experience (Rails or Node.js)
- Professional Obj-C or Java experience (Helpful when working with native modules using React Native)
- 6+ months of React Native experience
- Experience with Apollo Client & GraphQL
- Onsite travel is not required but is often appreciated by our partners (Please let us know if that is an option)